FACILITES MANAGEMENT RESOURCES, S.A. DE C.V. PRIVACY NOTICE
In compliance with the provisions of articles 15, 16, 17, 18 and other correlatives of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals published in the Official Gazette of the Federation on July 5, 2010 and in force as of July 6, 2010 (the “Law”), this Privacy Notice is extended.
I.- Responsible for the Processing of the Personal Data.
The responsible for the use and protection of your personal data is Facilites Management Resources S.A. of C.V. (Hereinafter referred to as the “Responsible”), whose offices are located in Xicotencatl 991, 3, Colonia Centro, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Zip Code 64000, and who hereby informs you that the Personal Data that they shall collect from you as the owner thereof (hereinafter the “Owner”), will be treated strictly for the purposes detailed in this document.
II.- Purpose of the processing of Personal Data.
The Responsible, for the achievement of its corporate purpose and in particular to be able to offer and provide a better service to its customers, requires Personal Data of individuals, or of companies from which requires personal information of their representatives or shareholders.
The Personal Data will be treated strictly to achieve the following purposes:
- Confirm your identity.
- Integration of the customer database.
- Prepare tax receipts.
- Perform electronic invoicing.
- Comply with the requirements made by the authorities, necessary to safeguard the public interest.
- Submit tax returns to the Administration Service Tax (SAT) and to the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit (SHCP).
- Negotiation, compliance and termination of the legal relationship between the Responsible and the Owner.
- The management, administration and provision of services provided by the Responsible
- For purposes of giving information to firms that perform audits.
- Address complaints
- Elaborate or modify contracts between the Owner and customers.
- Conduct service and quality surveys, as well as offer or promote own or third-party products.
- Prepare statistics and reports on the services provided by the Responsible in order to keep an internal control of these services and to follow up on them in a timely manner.
- Comply with the legal obligations of the Responsible, which include those arising from the Federal Law for the Prevention and Identification of Operations with Resources of Illegal Origin.
III.- Personal Data collected
The Personal Data that the Responsible collects is:
- Full name;
- Postal Code;
- Fixed and cellular telephone number;
- Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC).
- Denomination ;
- Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC);
- Postal Code;
IV.- Options and means offered by the Responsible to limit the use or disclosure of Personal Data.
In order to limit the use or disclosure of Personal data, the Responsible safeguards said personal data under computer programs with limited access through the use of passwords with high security specifications, only to the individuals who, due to their functions, receive faculties for it.
Both in the case of personal data contained in electronic media and in physical documents, the Responsible uses the same security measures as those applied in their own information.
Likewise, the Responsible obtains information the staff that due to their functions have access to , personal data, contracts, agreements or obligation of confidentiality, contemplating that the personal data is confidential information and therefore, in case of divulging said confidential information, it will be credited to the civil and criminal penalties that may apply.
Finally, the Responsible has implemented policies and internal processes applicable to their staff, through which personal data is used by a minimum of people, limiting the use of the means of reproduction, and generating the obligation to destroy all those copies or reproductions of documents containing personal data that are not strictly necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the Personnel of the Responsible, as well as the prohibition of extracting from the offices of the Responsible any type of information containing personal data.
V. – Options to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition (ARCO Rights).
The Owners have the right to know what personal data we have, the use of it and the conditions of use that we provide (Access), have the right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is inaccurate (Rectification); that we remove it from our databases when he/she considers that the data is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations set forth in the regulations (Cancellation); and also to oppose the use of personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These sets of rights are known as ARCO Rights.
You can revoke the consent that in your case has granted us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important to keep in mind that we may not be able to respond to your request or terminate your use immediately, as it is possible that due to some legal obligation we may continue to process your personal data. In addition, you must consider that for certain purposes; the revocation of the procedure implies that we can no longer continue to provide the service you requested, or to terminate your relationship with us.
The Owners of personal data addressed by the Responsible, may exercise the ARCO rights, by means of a written request that must be presented physically at the Responsible offices located at the address indicated previously or at the email email@example.com
The request for ARCO rights must contain the requisites of Article 29 of the Law, such as:
- The name and address of the Owner, or other means to communicate the response to the request.
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the Owner.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data regarding to which one is seeking to exercise any of the rights.
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data, as well as any other document required by the legislation at the time of submitting the application.
Once the request has been submitted, the Responsible will process it in accordance with the provisions of the Law, the Owner must pay the costs of sending or reproducing the personal data, as well as an amount equivalent to three days of the general minimum wage in force in Mexico City, when the same person reiterates an application in a period of less than twelve months and with the exceptions indicated in the Law.
The revocation of the consent that the Owner of the personal data intends to make must be done by the same means as if it were the rights mentioned in the first part of this section and will be subject to the procedure provided for it by the Law.
VI.- Limitation of use or disclosure of your personal information
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer you the following means:
- Registration in the Public Registry to Avoid Publicity, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Protection Office, with the purpose that your personal data is not used for advertising or promotions of companies or goods or services. For more information, please contact the Federal Consumer Protection’s Office
VII.- Transfer of personal data.
The Responsible informs the Owner, by means of this notice, that he may transfer personal data to national or foreign third parties, in the following cases:
- To the financial institution in which the Responsible has its bank accounts, through which payments are made by the Owner.
- To third parties for the provision of legal and / or accounting and / or administrative advisory services related to the preparation of the various contracts, declarations, reports and other legal instruments that may be required, as well as the judicial or extrajudicial interpellation for compliance of obligations.
- To third parties who, at the request of the Responsible, perform a legal, accounting or any other type of audit that requires knowing the personal data.
In this regard, the Owner accepts that their personal data are transmitted in accordance with this section.
In all cases the Responsible will inform the third parties of the content of this privacy notice.
Except as provided in this document and in Article 37 of the Law, we undertake not to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent as well as to carry out this transfer in the terms established by the aforementioned Law.
VIII.- Changes to the privacy notice.
This Privacy Notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates derived from the new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; of changes in our business model or for other reasons.
In the event that the Responsible requires modification of the content of this privacy notice, it will be made known to the Owner in order to obtain their consent regarding the new processing of their personal data, for which the privacy notice will be available to the Owner in the address indicated above.
The foregoing shall be carried out applying what is established in the Law itself, for the manifestation of the Owner’s will, which shall apply only to the aspects of the processing of personal data other than those already consented to in this privacy notice.
Based on Article 8 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, I agree to deliver to Facilites Management Resources S.A. C.V., my personal data so they could be treated in accordance with the provisions of this privacy notice, which was provided to me before this date, for a timely and complete knowledge.
Also, I ACCEPT the transfer of my personal data to the subsidiaries and / or offices of the Responsible (Administradora Plaza Empresarial, SA de CV, Desarrollo Santa María Proyectos, SA de CV, Desarrollo Santa María Torre V, SA de CV, Desarrollo Santa María Projects Torre Norte, SA de CV, Administradora JCO, SA de CV, among others) in accordance with this privacy notice
Finally I state that none of the personal data that is treated in this documents, is considered by myself as data that may affect me in intimate aspects or that may lead to discrimination or represent me a risk.
Date of update: October 5, 2018
Online Privacy Notice for European Citizens
Updated on October 5th, 2018
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this Privacy Notice describes the types of Personal Data we collect in Facilites Management Resources, S.A. of C.V. (FAMARE) and that are accessible through www.famare.mx, how we use your information, with whom we can share it and the options you have for the use of it. This notice also describes the measures we use to maintain the security of information and how you can contact us. For the purposes of this document, Personal Data has the meaning given in the GDPR and includes any information related to an identifiable person (such as name, address, date of birth or economic information).
I.- Type of Information that we collect
The types of information we collect on the Sites include:
- Personal and business contact information (such as name, address, email and phone number); and
- Other information you send us (such as the information provided when registering to receive email alerts or completing forms).
II.- Information that we obtain by automated means
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how visitors use the Sites. Information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automatic means) may be disclosed or collected directly by these service providers. For information about excluding Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics#topic=3544906
Providers of third-party add-ons and widgets on our Sites, such as embedded videos and social media sharing tools, may use automated means to gather information about your use of the Sites and their interactions with add-ons and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of the providers of the add- ons and widgets.
III.- How we use the information we obtain
We may use the information described above for the following purposes:
- Manage Operate, Evaluate and improve our business;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies, included in our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Protect, identify and prevent illegal activities;
- Offer our products and services;
- Send you promotional materials, newsletters and other communications;
- Perform data analysis.
In addition, we use the information collected through cookies, web beacons, web server logs and other automated media for purposes such as:
- Customize the visits of our users to our Sites;
- Deliver content adapted to the interests of our users and the way in which our users browse our Sites and;
- Manage our Sites.
We may also use the information in other ways for which we provide a specific notice at the time of collection.
We will only process your Personal Data as necessary so that we can pursue the purposes and objectives described above. We only collect your Personal Data for our legitimate interests as a company, we do so only when we have concluded that our processing does not harm you or your privacy in a way that would invalidate our legitimate interest in achieving those purposes.
When we collect your Personal Data, unless otherwise indicated, you must assume that, if we ask for information, we need it for our business or for compliance purposes. In limited circumstances, we are required to collect Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation and / or we may ask you to provide information that is purely voluntary. In any of these cases, you will be indicated.
IV.- Online tracking and interest-based advertising
FAMARE and third parties that operate on our behalf (such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks) can collect information about your online activities over time and on third-party websites to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. When required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
You can see our ads on other websites or mobile applications because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to direct our message to users considering the demographic data, the inferred interests of the users and the browsing context. These networks track users’ online activities over time by collecting information through automated means (for example, through cookies, web server logs and other similar technologies). Networks use this information to display ads that can be tailored to people’s interests, to track users browsers or devices on multiple websites or applications, and to create a profile of users’ online browsing activities. The information that our advertising networks can collect includes data on the visits of users to websites and applications that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements seen and the actions taken on the websites or applications. This data collection is done both on the Sites and on websites and third-party applications that participate in the advertising networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
The Sites are not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers. To learn how to opt-out of advertising-based advertising for the ad network, visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
V.- Information that we disclose to others
We do not disclose the Personal Data we collect about you through the Sites, except as described in this Online Privacy Notice. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also share Personal Data with service providers that provide services on our behalf according to our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information, except when necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may also disclose information about you:
- If we are required to do so by law or by legal process;
- To law enforcement authorities, regulators and / or other government entities and / or other competent authorities based on a request for legal disclosure; or
- When we believe that the disclosure is necessary or appropriate to avoid financial loss or damage, or in connection with an investigation of a suspected or real fraudulent or illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer the Personal Data we have about you in case we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (even in the case of reorganization, spin- off, dissolution or liquidation).
In addition, we may share anonymous / aggregated information with third parties, such as service providers, to facilitate our business operations.
The providers of the add-ons and widgets directly collect the information collected through third-party add-ons and widgets on the Sites (such as information related to the use of a tool to share on social networks). This information is subject to the privacy policies of the supplement and widgets providers, and FAMARE is not responsible for the information practices of those providers.
VI.- Data transfers
We may transfer the Personal Data we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. If you reside in the United Kingdom (after it has left the EU) or in the EU, this includes transfers outside the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It is possible that these countries do not have the same data protection laws as the country in which they initially provided the information. When we transfer Personal Data outside the United Kingdom or the EEA to other FAMARE group members or our service providers, we will ensure that our agreements with them are governed by data transfer agreements, designed to ensure that your Personal Data is protected (including, if applicable, by virtue of an agreement on the terms approved for this purpose by the European Commission).
VII.- Retention and elimination of your information
We intend to keep your Personal Data accurate and up-to-date. We will remove the information we have about you when we no longer need it.
We will retain your information in line with our retention policies and, in any case, no longer than necessary given the purpose for which it was collected, after which it will be deleted.
Please note that we may retain certain limited information about you (even when we know that you have left the organization you represent) so that we can maintain an ongoing relationship with you.
VIII.- Your rights and options
We offer you certain options in relation to the Personal Data we collect from you. To update your preferences or send a request, please contact us as indicated in the “How to contact us” section of this online Privacy Notice. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you can request access to the Personal Data we maintain about you or request that we correct, modify, delete or block the information by contacting us as indicated below. When the law so provides, you can withdraw any consent you have previously provided or object at any time for legitimate reasons for the processing of your Personal Data, and we will apply your preferences in the future.
Your specific rights in which you are a user in the United Kingdom or the EU are the following:
- Rights of access, correction and deletion. You have the right to access the Personal Data we have about you under European data protection legislation, and certain related information, including the purpose of the processing of Personal Data, to the recipients of such Personal Data to the extent it has been transferred internationally and, in cases where Personal Data has not been collected directly from you, the source. You can also request that the inaccurate Personal Data be corrected or deleted.
• Right to object. You may object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes at any time and may have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your Personal Data (and request that it be deleted) in other circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us as indicated below.
- Complaints. You can also file a complaint about the processing of your Personal Data with the body that regulates data protection in your country.
IX.-How we protect Personal Data
We maintain administrative, technical and physical measures designed to protect the Personal Data we obtain through the Sites against destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or accidental, illegal or unauthorized use.
X.- Links to other websites
Our Sites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites can operate independently of us. Linked websites may have their own notices or privacy policies, which we strongly recommend that you review. To the extent that any linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, the use of the websites or the privacy practices of the websites.
XII.- Updates to our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements, our privacy practices, and changes in our business model or for other reasons.
XIII.- How to contact us
If you have any questions or comments about this Online Privacy Notice, or if you want us to update the information we have about you or your preferences, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also write to:
Facilites Management Resources, S.A. of C.V.,
Xicotencatl 991,3, Centro, Zip Code 64000, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico.